Friday, April 4, 2008

so

As you guys have probably noticed, I never write "stuff" stuff on my blog. Like narrative and real-people dialogue etc. This is probably because nobody knows about it. Yet. There is some shit on here that doesn't exist anywhere else, as well as some shit that only existed other places before i brought it here. I have some thoughts about some things, like telling the internet i'm alive, even though probably the only person who would ever read it anyway is gabby, but even she doesn't know about this yet. Mostly what has inspired me to write like i'm in a letter is the deerhunter blog because bradford cox is generally amazing and has shown me (a thing that i already knew --) that it's wonderful to hear rational insights into people's heads as well as their convoluted self-created ones. I dunno. If there's anybody out there, get at me.

someday i'll have the strength and courage to get all multimedia and expressive and shit but who knows, it could take years.

talking to nothingness rules. goodnight.