Sunday, November 9, 2008

The patterning of my molars is identical to a small area of the Himalayas.

It's almost 2:30
I've been up
for 16 hours,
not very much really.

I wish I had privacy
I've shown everyone
myself

I sit here feeling quiet and
I describe myself as shy and with
some personal issues mostly
regarding trust, I'm indifferent
sad and

the process is like tiny drops
of water emerging millimeter by millimeter
slow-creeping crepuscular rays from between
the folds of my brain;
that's everything then that transmits
electricity arcing quietly through,
yes

a quiet hum
and a pulsation
like the center of the earth
a black hole, the pulse
of a dying honey bee that
is all of us

and my brain is
a phosphorescent halo also something
nobody understands yet, but
I think everyone holds a map of the universe



somewhere inside, like explosions
under eyelids.

No comments: