Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It Is?

My password is strong
this is my moon and it said that
but I can only wonder as I grow dizzier
over hours piling up
this is my moon but
I feel weak and it's impossible
that anything could be strong here like
gravity, for example.

I watch comets, angels
people from a
bubble made of tyvek and old thoughts
that radiates out
around me and it feels good to
think that I'm safe here
and that nothing can touch me but
the reality is that everything
can, is always touching but
I can't touch back, even
my reflection won't,
she's too busy looking
in and whispering
at what are supposed to be stars
but is really just some stuff I hung up in my bedroom
to remind myself that other things
exist other than cold
black space,
but
it doesn't really work --
I can still see her and sometimes when
the loneliness gets palpable
I call her
You.

No comments: